Jonathan & Victoria - Married Entrepreneurs

Talk about the past TAR racers here.

Postby Tribefan on Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:29 pm

Well at least your honest about it, the standard reply is "I only get it for the articles"

No, seriously. I'm a straight female. I don't read it for the articles or anything else!!

I hope the baby is doing well, Jonathan, and that you're all getting some sleep!
Tribefan
official tush photographer & fish tease
official tush photographer & fish tease

Baby Spa

Postby Jonathan Baker on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:37 am

If anyone is in the LA area and have children feel free to come the event should be great. Many celibritys and their babys will be there such are Angie Harmon, Pam Anderson, Tori Spelling and many more.

I will then be out of town for a few weeks so if I don't say it, have a great Thanks Giving everyone.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Amazing Racer Jonathan Baker is Racing to Open the Country's First Baby Spa at the World Famous Skin Spa

Encino, CA, 2nd November 2006 - Jonathan Baker has announced the opening of the first ever, “Baby Spa”, opening it's doors and hearts to the community in an attempt to create a happy and heavenly haven for mothers and their babies. Baby Spa is the brainchild of Jonathan Baker and the opening of Baby Spa coincides with the birth of his first born daughter, Trease. The goal is to create an intimate spa-like setting for mommy and baby bonding, then to pamper mommy with much deserved spa treatments.

With attachment and bonding being the main mission of the Baby Spa, Skin Spa has created a robust program of classes enabling parents to interact with their babies. Classes and activities on the menu include Infant Massage, Baby Sign Language, Mommy and Baby Yoga, Mommy to Be Yoga, Belly Bonding, Kindermusik, Pampered Parenting, Princess Ballet, Broadway Tots, Storytime, and much, much more. As well, the space is available for rental for workshops, baby showers, birthday parties, tea parties, playdates.

The Baby Spa is dedicated to providing quality, reliable and experienced infant supervisors to care for the babies while the mothers are treated with body massages, facials, and specialized body treatments. The grand opening is 13th November 2006 and will draw a celebrity crowd.

The Baby Spa is located in an adjacent space to the Skin Spa, so babies are close enough to mom that they can be contacted within minutes if necessary, but far enough away that moms are able to feel like they have entered into a “postpartum paradise” with alluring aromatherapy scents, soft music, water fountains and luxurious spa treatments at their fingertips. The Baby Spa is the perfect space for babies to feel comfortable as well. Especially designed to catch the babies' eye, the space is decorated with baby-friendly colorful wall murals, wall mirrors, and play mats.

###

The Philosophy of Baby Spa

Together with Baby then Mommy in Luxury. At Skin Spa Baby our mission is to provide an opportunity for every new mother to improve her health and sense of well-being through the healing powers of yoga and massage to babies and toddlers. Our goal is to teach parents how to incorporate their little ones into a family’s healthy lifestyle.

Skin Spa Baby provides the spirit of life, a place to bond and nurture with your baby as you connect from the beginning. We then put you at ease as we sprinkle you with tender care and spoil mommy and baby in joyful luxury. Skin Spa Baby also offers mommy a chance for treasured moments alone while your baby is cared for by our expert caretaker.

Finally, for those days when just getting a shower feels like a victory, we hope to encourage all women in the sometimes daunting but always amazing pursuit of motherhood.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker
amazing racer

Postby lucinator on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 am

Hm, interesting niche. I have a friend in the Los Feliz area having a little difficulty with her pregnancy (she's been on bed rest for a few weeks but she's not due until mid-December) so this sounds like a nice treat for her after the baby is born. I'll keep it in mind!
lucinator
official TARfly hugger & modest goddess
official TARfly hugger & modest goddess

Postby emjaytee on Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:28 am

Pam Anderson

Better warn her that Borat is looking for her.
emjaytee
TARfloozy

Postby Kanuck on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:03 am

Sounds like an interesting idea, but it might be a good idea to run press releases past an editor to catch grammatical errors. ouch.
Kanuck
dr. NObody does it better...
dr. NObody does it better...

Postby DouginNYC on Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:12 am

I will then be out of town for a few weeks so if I don't say it, have a great Thanks Giving everyone.

Is this because of the All Star race? Oh I hope not.
DouginNYC
road blocked

Postby yikes on Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:17 am

DouginNYC wrote:
Is this because of the All Star race? Oh I hope not.

You jinxed us, didn't you?
yikes
fast forwarding

Postby Rachel RSL on Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:40 am

I doubt it. I think J & V caused TPTB much more grief that they would ever care to deal with again.
Rachel RSL
Has no patience for morons

Postby ToniW on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:43 pm

Jonathan sent me a note and told me it was okay to post. For everyone who wanted to know what Trease's name means:
Trease is from the swiss county. The name is Von Trease.
ToniW
fast forwarding

Postby Rachel RSL on Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:04 am

So....Von Trease is a place?
Rachel RSL

Postby ToniW on Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:38 pm

He said it's the place where the Von Trapp family from The Sound of Music lived.
ToniW
fast forwarding

Postby Rachel RSL on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:11 pm

Well, I'm sure there's some special meaning for them. *shrug*
Rachel RSL

Postby JenEx on Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:26 pm

At least they didn't, uh, name her Trapp?
JenEx
TARfly

Postby MacMadame on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:35 pm

I can't find any record of a place called Von Trease. But it is a last name you can find in the phone book and on genealogy sites.
MacMadame
TARfly

Postby Babalu on Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:42 pm

Also, the von Trapp family were Austrian, not from Switzerland. According to Wikipedia, when they fled Austria, they went to Switzerland in the film but in real life went to Italy and the the U.S.
Babalu
gal friday & chief lei person

PreviousNext

Return to Former Racers