In Control - Steve and Dave's Race Commentary

Talk about the silliness on the Times site. Post story suggestions too.

Re: In Control - Steve and Dave's Race Commentary

Postby miri on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm working on it! Hold your damn shorts! (No wait, don't do that.)
miri
neurotic compulsive insomniac chocoholic
neurotic compulsive insomniac chocoholic

Re: In Control - Steve and Dave's Race Commentary

Postby TAR4 ATC Dave on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 am

It's just pathetic, that's what it is. I can't believe Steve has stooped to the new low of pretending to be an "editor", or miri even. All I know is that I would NEVER allow something like that to occur in one of our columns. No sir. Anytime an editor's note appears in a column of ours, it's the real McCoy, it is. (Although I admit that I am beginning to wonder about the editor's note that preceeded our 'rerun' column. I'm starting to think it might have been Steve.)

I am aghast at Steve's cheap attempt to garner sympathy or support from the clever and attractive readers here at TARflies (which is just the best d*mn website in the world, btw). I'm more than certain that this educated and erudite group saw right through his post. The type of people that would be fooled by his post would never be able to manufacture the high quality of each and every post that the wonderful readers here produce on a daily basis. Yes, it almost goes without saying that the people here are pillars of their communities, the salt of the earth, and this world would be better by a long shot if they were in charge.

They would never fall for a post in which Steve or I heaped tons of flattering praise upon them in order to....ahhhh

ummm...

let's just forget about this whole train of thought, shall we?
TAR4 ATC Dave
amazing racer

Previous

Return to TARflies Times