12.7 - This is Forever, Now

Relive the glories of TARs 1 through 21 here.

Postby M. Darcy on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:28 pm

But tattoos can be removed so you could always get a big old Star of David right next to the FFs and then have them removed after. Or is that cheating?
Actually I think that would be ok according to Rabbinic law since then the tattoo would not be permanent.

Here's some info on tattoos and Jewish Law I found on the Hillel website. Apparently, they are all the rage now for younger Jews. So....who knows. But since I've always felt they were against Jewish law.....I am going to keep thinking that way. Man, now I have a headache. Who knew this would be this complicated.

And, since it turns out I was wrong about the cemetaries.....I'll remove that from my previous post.
M. Darcy
philpostle

Postby iMissEthan on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:54 pm

I was actually surprised by Jen this time.

I suspect after last week's performance; they may have decided to 'get along'.
In their matchat on the CBS site, Jen credits Phil with his couple's counseling at the previous mat as the reason for the change in both of their attitudes and their current good will towards each other.
iMissEthan
bunched

Postby yikes on Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:09 pm

The FF is always a calculated risk and it's up to the racers to decide if it's worth giving up their current position in order to complete it. NYJoe explained he would have done in some situations here. It really depends on how religious a person is and if they are willing not to abide for a shot at a million.

In their matchat on the CBS site, Jen credits Phil with his couple's counseling at the previous mat as the reason for the change in both of their attitudes and their current good will towards each other.

Geez, first the Weavers and now this. If it was anyone else as my TV boyfriend, we would have been SO over a long time over.
yikes
fast forwarding

Re: 12.7 - This is Forever, Now

Postby kelda_shelton on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:37 pm

I wondered about the placement of the ff tattoo too - thats one for you TAR con peeps to ask Nic & Don puhleese!!!

I was so excited about them getting a ferry from split to anconna as me and trista had said how cool that would be back int he specualtion thread some tme ago. I really shoulda put on some lottery tickets at that tiem - I might've won!!

I loved Kynts little shouitng session - it cracks me up.
kelda_shelton
bunched

Postby heinlein on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:48 am

Does anyone know if this was actually the only FF (or just the only one shown) and whether the teams then know it or not?
heinlein
yielded

Postby KenF on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:58 am

No, there was another one that was not shown. No one took the FF which is why it was not aired.
KenF
taking a detour

Previous

Return to Past Seasons