11.3 I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird

Relive the glories of TARs 1 through 21 here.

Postby EnricoV on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:08 pm

kelda_shelton wrote:mirna and charla made me laugh wehen they got offended at the guidos passing them after they had helped them- HELLO! thats what you did last week to kentucky!!

Yup, and what the Guidos had done earlier that same day to ... Eric & Danielle, was it?

We've got a chain of people being burned by someone they helped out, and then being pissed when it happens to them.
EnricoV
bunched

Postby pinkledoo on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:00 am

Heh, first TunisGate and now CarGate. Bill really is fond of blocking things with his body. Joe's bumble at the Roadblock was very uncharacteristic; I was hoping it would cost them the race but then Mirna had to go and correct their mistake, bleh.

Speaking of which, I love Charla/Mirna again. I was afraid they were losing me after Mirna went Chernobyl last week but this time they displayed the same blend of humour and endearing insanity that won me over in the first place. I know I'm in the minority but I think it's fair enough to try to talk to the only person at the standby counter, regardless of who else is already there - it's a race! Plus, I hate Teri and Eye-an, and that will never change... maybe if he stops wearing that hat and saying 'hoo-rah' but what are the chances? Couldn't help but laugh my arse off when Teri fell off the boat complete with the bubbly drowning sound they went to the adbreak with, but of course the botoxed old bat wasn't going to go down that easily.

I wasn't really sad to see D/M go, except that it's becoming a little frustrating watching the same teams come first and last in every leg. Well, if the preview is anything to go by, hopefully a big change is coming next week - it seems to indicate Romber elimination but really, that's too good to be true... maybe they come last in an NEL? I would think it would have to be something that happens to either them or Uchenna & Joyce. OK I'll stop speculating, but it's hard waiting a whole week for each episode.
pinkledoo
the world is waiting

Postby kelda_shelton on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:50 am

pinkledoo wrote: it seems to indicate Romber elimination but really, that's too good to be true... maybe they come last in an NEL?

I think it could be this too... it would REALLY be interetsing as there is so many love to love them fans and love to hate them fans and then to get a NEL would have people going NOOOO!! and YAAAAYY!! all at once!
kelda_shelton
bunched

Postby leew261 on Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:47 am

I don't love to hate them, I just hate them and wish they were off my TV set.
leew261
TARfloozy

Postby rockhpi on Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:08 am

I don't think that's necessary. Talk about the race; don't bash others for their opinions. Thanks. - Zron
rockhpi
taking a detour

Postby evening on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:28 pm

The dark haired Guido's eyeliner is driving me crazy. He makes Keith Richards look beautiful!
evening
road blocked

Postby honey on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:55 pm

evening wrote:The dark haired Guido's eyeliner is driving me crazy. He makes Keith Richards look beautiful!

Is that what it is? Eyeliner! I was wondering why he looked so strange.
honey
the world is waiting

Previous

Return to Past Seasons