11.3 I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit. It Is Very Weird

Relive the glories of TARs 1 through 21 here.

Postby Tris on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:13 pm

Ian's Hat: Ugly as usual.

CHarla's Bathing Suit: Uglier.

Danielle's Screaming: Ugliest!

Overall, great episode! Bye-bye, Dave and Mary. And good riddance. You are not all-stars.

I may have a bit of diffiulty writing my TAR column for the blog this week...because I had to explain the Race to a four year old that was visiting our house. And guess who doesn't have TiVo?

QUOTES FROM TrisHouse tonight:

A: (4 year old, pointing at the greeter) He's not tall! Just like that crazy person in the pink shirt! Is he crazy too?

L, 6 years old: (pointing at Uchenna) He forgot to put on his pants! Ewww!

A: I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants!

Another thing that happened tonight was that whenever a guy appeared shirtless, A would point and yell, "Eww! He's nakie!" I had to say that all of them are crazy and forgot to put on their clothes that morning. I hope I don't have any pretend-I'm-crazy-fying effect on tem tomorrow morning.
Tris
taking a detour

Postby LFBNick on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:14 pm

Fargin, I doubt her chest would reach above the water. That would just be a bad roadblock choice. You could SEE everyone doing it.
LFBNick
eating, sleeping & mingling

Postby Fargin Icehole on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Question for y'all (shout out to D&M):
You noticed Amber's red t-shirt, right? (With the big "a" on it) So what, besides "Amber," does everyone think that it probably stands for?
Fargin Icehole
the world is waiting

Postby leew261 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Asshole.
leew261
TARfloozy

Postby Tris on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Northwoods101 wrote:Ambers is going to have to pay Tris royalites on the happy dance she keeps doing at the Mat.

HEEEEE!!!
I was waiting for a Zoe Whatshernameadakis comment at the Roadblock when Rob was talking about being a fisherwoman (a boob-free comment) to Amber.
And that "Charla's going to be in love" comment? Oswald owes me new sofa!

One more thing; I HATED Eric's comments abour Danielle using her boobs. I would carp on him more, but ny dad is telling me to get my butt off the computer or I'm grounded. See ya!
Tris
taking a detour

Postby curse reversed on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Eric you are really total ass when Rob calls you out.

At least Rob was man enough to admit he would make similar comments about Amber.

As unimpressed as I was with Dustin and Kandice missing the clue, I have to admit they did a better job of staying positive while retracing their steps than most teams did. I was a little surprised nobody followed them when they went back to pit stop since they obviously knew where it was.

Didn't the CBS website say that two teams bald-snarked the detour? Why didn't they show that?

I noticed that Kentucky's interviews were done at night and everyone else's were in daylight-made it pretty obvious they weren't going to catch up.

There was an amazing amount of bumbling on this leg. The fact that the BQs could miss a clue, go back and get it and still finish in the same position speaks to the level of ineptitude this week.

Having missed last week's show and not seen it until it was Youtubed I can definitely say an average episode watched live beats almost any episode watched on my computer.
Last edited by curse reversed on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
curse reversed
bunched

Postby LFBNick on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:21 pm

Asshole
Annoying
A stuck up pompous *****
Another team America hates to hate.
Amplified Fighting
Amazing Race
Something that ends in (red). Can't think of anything.

And my Romber hate is over. Sorry.
LFBNick
eating, sleeping & mingling

Postby Fargin Icehole on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:22 pm

Thanks Lee! I was going for ambidexterous, as in "I can hug my husband with my right hand while I pat myself on the back with my left..."
Fargin Icehole
the world is waiting

Postby leew261 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:23 pm

One more thing; I HATED Eric's comments abour Danielle using her boobs.

Yeah, me too, but it's par for the course for Eric.
leew261
TARfloozy

Postby jurassic5 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:23 pm

Fargin Icehole wrote:Question for y'all (shout out to D&M):
You noticed Amber's red t-shirt, right? (With the big "a" on it) So what, besides "Amber," does everyone think that it probably stands for?

Aeropostale t-shirt
jurassic5
at the start line

Postby Tris on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:25 pm

leew261 wrote:
One more thing; I HATED Eric's comments abour Danielle using her boobs.

Yeah, me too, but it's par for the course for Eric.

Reminded me why I hate Eric. And that screaming made me wish I had packed my In-Case-Of-Screaming-Babies-or-Celine-Dion-or-Britney earplugs. I've had enough of those two. Want them out.
Tris
taking a detour

Postby KenF on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:28 pm

Same here. Not my favorites, those two.
KenF
taking a detour

Postby Fargin Icehole on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Eric's behavior during the Roadblock gives me an idea for a new season of TAR: Jugs and the asshats who love 'em...
Fargin Icehole
the world is waiting

Postby yikes on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:33 pm

Tonight on All Stars: A Confederacy of Dunces! (With a side of boobies.)

Seriously, in all 11 seasons of the show, I have never seen that many mistakes by so many teams in one episode.

Goodbye Kentucky. I have already stopped caring ever since you were invited back.
yikes
fast forwarding

Postby curse reversed on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:35 pm

I also noticed that when they got back in the car Eric didn't give Danielle any encouragement. I've seen several instances through the years of a Racer thelling their teammate who had just done a scary Roadblock or Detour what a great job they did (like Mary did tonight) even if they lost several positions.

Mirna was clearly wrong in the Terian confrontation but she sure has a snappy comeback for everything.

If the Guidos were as eeeevil as they were in TAR 1 there is no way they would have paid their half of the cab fare (I assume they did since we weren't treated to more venom from Mirna).
curse reversed
bunched

PreviousNext

Return to Past Seasons